Pattern Wednesday #11

I spent many hours on the weekend trying to create patterns - it appears that practice does make perfect and I am a little out of practice.  Inspired by the 'Galaxy' by Alma Loveland pattern (see more here), I tried to create an astronomical pattern but was largely unsuccessful.  I worked and re-worked it but no cigar.  I might try another approach later but for now I'm going to leave it - this pattern is driving me a bit crazy.

I also attempted a second pattern (archery pattern below), which I thought could be improved. So, I left it for a few days and reworked it for a few more options. I think I might join in the #365patterns challenge and get my pattern skills on :)

Original Pattern

Pattern Option 1

Pattern Option 2

Pattern Option 3

Pattern Option 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...